Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Off to China!/ Get your orders in!!

Just wanted to let you know.... I am going to be traveling to China (by myself!) July 5-20 to some volunteer work in an orphanage. I am very excited for the opportunity to impact the lives of these children in some small way.

For Adoption Mama ordering, I would say you need to have your orders in by July 2 if you would like them shipped before I depart (remember July 4 is a postal holiday.) All orders received after July 3 will most likely ship beginning July 22. I am sorry for this delay to you.... I love shipping same or next day and getting you your new shirts ASAP! But, this is a special exception. Remember every purchase you make helps orphaned children in China through Love Without Boundaries. Although I will be with a different group for my trip, I am still so honored and thrilled to help out in any way.

As the time comes closer, I will post a link to my travel blog, that I will hopefully be able to update regularly from China.

Thanks so much for your continued support.