Monday, May 05, 2008

Not too late!!

First, thanks to all of the Mamas who supported the Love Without Boundaries auction, and welcome to all the new Mamas that have found Adoption Mama through the auction. The money raised goes directly to fund heart surgeries.

If you are thinking of ordering for Mother's Day...it is not too late! Most packages in the US take 2-3 days to arrive. Unless too late in the day, I am generally shipping your order the same day I receive it.

Know a Vietnam Mama? Our Vietnam tees are on sale....just because I am so bummed for those Mamas that their program will soon close. I hope everyone can still get their children home ASAP.

May is busy, as my kids finish school and we prepare to move cross-country (thank you US Marine Corps!).

Love to hear your feedback. You can email through the website or leave a comment on the blog.

As always, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!